In a 4-0 vote with Councilmember Harrington absent from the vote, the City Council voted to approve an increase in funds for the 2018 Accelerated I-Bank Street Paving Project. As a result of the undiscovered macadam road base, construction crews had to remove and dispose the macadam base at an additional cost of $61,000.
In a 4-0 vote with Councilmember Harrington absent from the vote, the City Council approved an agreement with JMDiaz, Inc to help design and engineer safety enhancements to the intersection at San Gabriel Boulevard and Roses Road. The entire project is budgeted for $28.570.30 for design and engineering services.
In a 4-0 vote with Councilmember Harrington absent from the vote, the City Council approved a finalized list of appointments to several City commissions.
In addition, the City Council also approved the following items:
- A resolution that adopts a revised fund balance policy
- A resolution that adopts the City’s fiscal sustainability policy
- An agreement with Project Partners to provide engineering support to handle development review, plan checking and inspection services
- A resolution to reduce appropriations for cancelled, deferred, transferred or completed capital improvement program projects
- A zone text amendment to establish a zoning code definition for floor area ratio
- A general plan housing element annual progress report for 2018
Finally, the City Council agreed to continue the following items to a future meeting: