As we approach this year’s Dumpling and Beer Fest, I’m happy to announce that BuzzFeed Motion Pictures Executive Producer Steven Lim will be the host of this year’s Dumpling & Beer Fest on October 4.
Steven Lim is best known as the creator and host of the hit show “Worth It,” which is currently one of the most watched shows on YouTube with over 740 million video views.
In addition, I’m pleased to announce the list of dumpling and beer vendors at this year’s event.
Here is a sampling of this year’s dumpling and food vendors:
- Workaholic with Korean-style dumplings
- Momma Fung & Co with Cajun-style and chicken enchilada dumplings
- T2ME – T4U offering fried dumplings with pork, vegetables, and citrus soy sauce
- Kai Kai Dumplings with organic pork dumplings, grass-fed beef dumplings, organic chicken dumplings and vegan dumplings
- Seoul Street serving Kimchi pork dumplings, tofu veggie dumplings, dumpling rice cakes (traditional spicy rice cakes with your dumpling of choice), loaded dumplings with choice of dumpling, cheese, Korean Slaw and garlic sauce, wanton tacos (wonton taco shells with Bulgogi)
- Dina’s Dumplings with pork, shrimp, beef or vegan dumplings
- Tokyo Doggie Style serving loaded Takoyaki (octopus dumplings) with their signature Yakiniku toppings
- San Gabriel’s own Slammin Sliders will offer roasted duck dumplings with Thai chili plum dipping sauce
- Mac Shackk serving mac and cheese dumplings
- Steamy Bun Truck serving chicken dumplings
- Fluff Ice Dessert
- Ridges Churro Bar
- Mad Dumplings offering longanisa dumplings with pork belly and jalapeno, fried chicken and pepper jack cheese dumplings crusted with corn flakes
As part of our beer selection, we will have:
- Anchor Brewing with a Go West IPA and California Lager
- Nihon Sakari with Japanese Sake
- Ogopogo Brewing with an IPA and Marzen
- Mt. Lowe Brewing Co. with Hef and Glitter Raspberry Ale
- Pacific Plate Brewing with a Horchata Stout and Mango IPA
- Rev Winery and Brewing Company with Rev IPA and Blonde
- Roadhouse Brewing with Family Vacation Blonde and Wilson IPA
- Sapporo/Unibroue with Sapporo Premium, Sapporo Premium Black, Unibroue La Fin Du Monde and Unibroue A Tout Le Monde
- Wiretap Brewing with Echelon-London Pale Ale and Luchador-Mexican Strong Ale
This year’s event takes place in the Mission District at 320 South Mission Drive on October 4 from 6:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. If you’d like to taste this year’s beer selection, be sure to purchase an unlimited beer-tasting wristband here for $29. Wristbands will be sold at the door for $40, if not sold out online. If you’d like to purchase food, you may do so directly from the food trucks and booths.
Last updated: 10/04/2018