Tomorrow’s the day! Join us in the San Gabriel Mission District on February 10 from 11:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. as the city celebrates the Year of the Dog with festive dance, free music, a dance competition, arts, crafts and a wide variety of local food vendors and artisans.
But before you join us tomorrow, here’s what you need to know:
Food and talent
Need help finding something? We’ve got you covered with the map below:
The map above features the location of food trucks and vendors, information about the crafts village, beer sales, zones for kids, sponsors and community organizations.
As for parking, you’re welcome to park at the San Gabriel Mission parking lot, the San Gabriel Park & Ride lot or at the San Gabriel Valley Medical Center. Please also note the road closures above will be in effect from February 9 at 10:00 p.m. to February 11 at 1:30 a.m.
- 11:00 a.m.: Lion Dance
- 11:10 a.m.: Opening ceremony
- 11:25 a.m.: Dragon dance
- 11:45 a.m.: Asian Arts Talent Foundation and their traditional Chinese Dance
- 12:20 p.m.: USC Kazan Taiko
- 12:50 p.m.: Viet Cam Dance will be performing traditional Vietnamese dance
- 1:30 p.m.: Sound of China Guzheng Ensemble
- 2:00 p.m.: Face Change by Master Chung
- 2:25 p.m.: Candid! pop band
- 3:00 p.m.: Alan Chan Jazz Orchestra inside the Mission Playhouse
- 4:00 p.m.: Travis Atreo, pop
- 4:30 p.m.: LATE of ODD FOLKS, alternative wave hip-hop
- 4:45 p.m.: DEMIE, hip-hop
- 5:05 p.m.: Perry & Danielle, pop duo
- 5:25 p.m.: Melissa Polinar, pop
- 5:50 p.m.: Chalk art contest winner announcement
- 6:00 p.m.: Kinjaz Dojo Dance Tournament